💁🏾♀️Hello my makeup lovers!!!!!😁❣️
🗣 Let’s Talk Concealer!!!
In my opinion the most versatile product in makeup is the concealer, it is incredible how a single product has so many uses, you can get the most out of it if you know all the ways to use it, here I share with you how to get the most out of your concealer with uses that you may not have known!
1. Hide pimples
Apply the product on the forehead and T-zone, from the beginning of the eyebrows and towards the end of them, then on the septum of the nose. This way you will hide the small pimples that are usually concentrated. If there is one in another area you can also cover it before the makeup base.
2. Contour your face and highlight your features
Use a concealer two shades darker than the one you use to erase your dark circles. You will only have to mark the areas that you want to define and blur very well afterwards.
3. Highlight your cheekbones
Concealer is ideal for highlighting cheekbones; For this reason, it will only be necessary to apply a minimum of the product in the center of your cheek and blend it upwards on the cheekbones.
4. Base for eyelids
Why spend on a base for eyelids. Ok, they are great, but we have to take care of our economy. If you're out of lid primer or don't want to spend, just dab on a little concealer to boost the shadow on your lid. Plus, it will last much longer.
5. Nude lipstick
Create a nude lipstick with a bit of concealer and your favorite lip balm. With your finger apply on the lips and voila. It fits very well.
6. Redefine the lip contour
I apply this trick every day. Apply concealer around the lip contour to highlight them and make them look fuller. Make up regularly and you will notice the subtle difference.
There are much more uses that you can give to your concealer apart from correcting dark circles, but today I wanted to highlight 6 of the most useful! Today I want to talk to you about my new favorite concealer, and since I tried it I haven't stopped using it! 😀
🏷 Product Fast Facts: Huda Beauty Faux Filter Concealer
A Buildable coverage crease proof concealer with a creamy and super blendable texture.
🔅Shade I’m using: Crumble 7.1 Neutral
🔅Shade Range: 26 shades
💲Retail Price: US$29.00
🗝Key Decision Making Factors:
- Shade Range: When I saw 26 shades of concealer and the range of undertones and the wide possibilities I decided to buy it, it is very important that the brands are inclusive in the shades they handle and in this case that was fulfilled to perfection.
- Formula: Luminous matte is a bold claim but it's real, your under eye area doesn't dry out with this formula but at the same time it doesn't look greasy, it's amazing what they did with the formula of this concealer.
- Durability: To make the decision to buy a concealer, it must offer long duration because when I do my makeup I want it to last as long as possible.
- Presentation: When we make the decision to buy a concealer or a high-end product in general we want an aesthetic presentation and a good look, I fell in love with the simple but functional presentation.
This was the first Huda Beauty product I bought and I freakin love it!! It truly conceals imperfections/spots and is long wearing. The shade is super good. It doesn’t dry your skin out which a lot of concealers do and it lasts all day long. The finis is perfect wich is matte but not dry. This concealer is a must have!
Leaves the under-eyes hydrated
Works great with brush and sponge
If you don’t set it a little creasing can happens, make sure to set it really well.
- This concealer is full coverage??
It is medium coverage but you can totally build it to full coverage.
- Is it transfer proof??
If you set it very well with powder, it is transferproof.
I bought this concealer with a gift card that was redeemed in Prismpop, as they are as I received it I tried it because I was very curious about the product for everything it promised, I used it for several days for office work and then meetings with friends, I went to a house on the beach and this was the concealer that I decided to wear and I must say that it met all my expectations!
🙋🏾♀️ Why Trust me?
I have 6 years creating beauty content, reviewing and trying products and I can tell when a product is good, I love to recommend things that truly works for me hoping it works for you guys.
1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: $31
✅Pros: Buildable, Radiant finish, very nice shade range
❌Cons: Settle into creases if the area is not hydrated
2. Milk Makeup Future Fluid all over Concealer: $29
✅Pros: Lightweight and Crease Proof.
❌Cons: The coverage is not full for the darkest circles under the eyes.
I will give the concealer 5 stars, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️It gives me all I need in a concealer!
💬Would you try this concealer??! Let me know in the comments section! 📝
FauxFilter Luminous Matte Buildable Coverage Crease Proof Concealer
Radiant Creamy Concealer
Future Fluid All Over Medium Coverage Hydrating Concealer - MILK MAKEUP | Sephora
#Concealer #beautypop #makeupjunkie #beautyproducts #sephora