I slept horribly last night... I knew I shouldn’t have had that cup of coffee after 7pm. 😞 But I know I can nail it today with these great practices and so can you!
• Really the first step is making good choices the night before... but sometimes we just have a bad night of sleep 🤷🏻♀️
•Drink a lot of water. Staying hydrated is crucial to keeping your eyelids from drooping.
•Do drink coffee but limit it to one or two cups. If you must have it sweet, try honey, maple syrup, or agave. Avoid dairy just in general.
• Eat snacks that will boost your energy! Oranges, apples, berries, eggs, oatmeal, granola bars, and yogert are all great options.
• Aroma therapy actually works wonders. You can make or buy wax melters to help with this or just rub a few drops of essential oils on your temples or your glands. As a general rule don’t put peppermint on your face though. Any fresh or energizing scent is a good option. Avoid calming scents like lavender.
• Stretch. You can just stand and do a few basic stretches every so often or if you have a desk job check out a video on how to do a seated stretch.
• Exercise! Do a little jog in place, wall sit, jumping jacks, even just walk in place. Keep the blood flowing! Try to get in a mini exercise every hour or so.
Now go and nail your day! 😁 #energy #HealthySnacks #essentialoils