Hey Prism Babes! 🥰 I hope all enjoy this “browtorial” of my new brow routine for the perfect structured fluffy brow look!
1. Start off my brushing your brows UPWARD
2. Use a brow powder that is 1-2 shades LIGHTER than your actually brow hair color. The purpose of this is so that when you add the detail, it gives you definition and will make the detail strokes POP
3. Buff the shadow into the brow and the areas that may not have as much hair. This will also allow you to reshape your brow a bit.
4. BRUSH WITH SPOOLIE TO BLEND
5. Take your favorite clear brow gel and brush UP and OVER. This will make it easier to see where you need to place the detail hair like strokes
6. Take your favorite brow pen or pomade and make hair like strokes throughout the brow
✨NYX Lift and Snatch pen has been my new FAVORITE✨
Hope this was helpful 😌 #browtutorial #drugstoremakeup #brows #BeautyHacks #makeuptips