Truth be told I can’t stand being pale! I’ve been a die hard self tanner since high school so I’ve been through all the phases : too orange, missing sections.. lol the worst of the worst 😂
Here’s how I’ve overcome and kept my tanning game consistent! 💛
1. Use good products! When it comes to self tanners it’s rare to find a drugstore tanner that does the trick... trust me I’ve tried my favorite brands are Balibody (online) LovingTan & St. Tropez (Ulta)
2. Take your time and use a mirror! Nothings worse than having half your body glowing and the other half spotty and blotchy. I always circle twice in the mirror making sure that all spots are covered.
3. FOR BACK! I have really flexible shoulders allowing me to reach my full back! But if that’s not you ask a friend or parent to help you blend. I’ve tried wrapping my glove on a back scratcher and blending that way & found it’s not worth the effort.
- Bali Body Dark Mousse Tanner & Glove
- the earthling co sisal soap saver bag
- cetaphil moisturizer
- Old makeup brush #tanning #Skincare&Bath #skincareregimen #Ulta #Skincare