So I have been doing my own gel manicures/pedicures for a couple of weeks now, and I have been trying different ways to remove the gel when it's time for a change. This is the easiest way I could find, and I figured I would show my fellow prismpoppers how I do it. I hope you enjoy!
1) Prep everything ahead of time. Foil, cotton, cuticle pusher, and nail polish remover. I only use ONYX
2) Remove the top coat of gel by using an emery board
3) Dip cotton in remover and place on top of nail and wrap in tin foil.
4) Chill for 15-20 minutes
5) Take cuticle pusher and chisel at the polish ONLY try not to scratch the crap out of your nail.
6) If the polish isn't coming off, replace your polish cone to your finger and let sit another 5 minutes, and remove the rest using your nail or pusher.
Thank you for viewing! Do you have a better way? Let me know! Wanna try this? Hit the 😍❤ and comment below! I'll see you soon for my gel nail polish application video, so stay tuned! ✌