💜 My haircolor faded out almost completely and I really wanted it purple again.
💻I took a chance and bought PulpRiot hair color from a website. Only licensed cosmetologists have access to this brand, but I got my hands on it.
⏳This process took 2 hours to complete.
🗒The following are the steps I took.
1. I mixed my colors: Nightfall, Velvet, Smoke and Cupid to create a rich purple.
2. I applied the color to my dry hair, as evenly as I could.
3. I let the color sit for 40 minutes. Every now and then, I blow-dried my hair with low heat.
4. I rinsed my hair and blow-dried it.
5. I repeated the process: Applied color to dry hair, let it sit for 40 minutes, and rinsed.
Let me know what you think in the comment below! Give this video a LIKE if you enjoyed watching & be sure to FOLLOW me for more! @BEAUTYPOP @PrismPop Hair #HairColoring #hairtutorial #HairDyes&ColorTreatments #hairstyles #purplehair