I’m so obsessed with Starbuck’s pepper egg bites!! I literally spend wayyy too much money on them so when I saw that Amazon had an egg bite maker I was sold! I bought it right away and decided to give it a try! I also found a copycat recipe version on the pepper egg bite bites from Starbucks! Honestly the taste was almost exactly like the Starbucks egg bites!
🍳STARBUCKS PEPPER EGG BITES INGREDIENTS (HOMEMADE VERSION)
- Cottage cheese
- Egg whites
- Shredded cheese (I like Monterey Jack but you can use whatever cheese you’d like)
- Red bell pepper
- Spinach (Starbucks has spinach in it but I don’t like spinach so I decided to leave it out of my homemade ones)
- Punch of salt
🍳PEPPER EGG BITES RECIPE (HOMEMADE VERSION)
- turn on your egg bite maker and let heat up for 5 minutes
- Mix 1/2 cup of egg whites, pinch of salt, 1/3 cup of cottage cheese, and a 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack shredded cheese in a blender
- Dice up the red bell pepper
- Put some of the diced up red bell pepper in the egg bite molds
- Pour the mixture from the blender into the egg bite molds on top of the bell pepper (leave a little space at the top of the mold because the egg bites will rise)
- Place the molds into the egg bite maker and cook for 10-15 minutes
- Enjoy :)
- add Sriracha to the top of the finished egg bites for a more powerful and flavorful taste :)
- Don’t fill the egg bites mold to the top because the egg bite will rise when cooked
- Use the big mold to make a breakfast sandwich
🍳DASH EGG BITE MAKER
- comes in different colors
- Lightweight (2 lbs)
- Compact (8 X 5.5 inches)
- Non stick cooking surface
- 4 small silicone cups (2 inches)
- 1 big silicone cup (4 inches)
- you can make Starbucks copycat pepper egg bites at home
- Saves money and time
- Easy to use
- Quick to make
- the smaller cups are SO small! I can literally eat like 10 of them.
- If you’re cooking for multiple people, it’ll take a while to cook the egg bites because 4 SMALL bites take 10-15 minutes.
- Sometimes the egg bites will crumble when being taken out of the cup
🍳WHERE TO BUY/PRICE
- Dash $29.99
- Amazon $29.99 for the aqua one that I have but they have different prices for different colors. (So weird in my opinion just because of the color)
Overall I really enjoyed making homemade egg bites. It was super easy and quick to make but I really don’t like the small cups that come with the egg bite maker. I wish it was a bigger machine to make bigger egg bites or at least more at one time. The big cup is the perfect size but I lose some of the fluffiness of the egg bite by using the big one. The texture is one of the main things why the egg bites are SO delicious.
I will continue to use the Dash egg bite maker but honestly only when I’m craving egg bites.
Have you ever tried an egg bite maker? #Recipes #Starbucks #foodpop #foodreview Amazon.com: DASH Deluxe Sous Vide Style Egg Bite Maker with Silicone Molds for Breakfast Sandwiches, Healthy Snacks or Desserts, Keto & Paleo Friendly, 1 large, 4 mini - Aqua: Home & Kitchen