With hyaluronic acid, AHA, and watermelon extract, this Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask has become a staple in my skincare routine! 😴
The entire Glow Recipe 🍉Watermelon collection was already really tempting to me.
But I had so many products to choose from, ranging from the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops for acne to the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer for skin moisturization.
I'm glad I chose the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask, which convinced me to buy from the brand.
Keep reading for my full review of this beautiful sleeping mask!🤗
About Glow Recipe🍉✨
Glow Recipe was founded in 2014 by Christine Chang and Sarah Lee. The brand initially launched as a retailer of K-beauty products from Korea and aided US launches for smaller brands.
Within a few years, they launched their own skincare line, particularly gaining recognition for their Glow Recipe Watermelon collection.
About Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask ($40.00) 🤑
Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask is a soothing and hydrating overnight mask💦🌙 from the Glow Recipe Watermelon collection, which contains other components of a deliciously watermelon-infused skincare routine like the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer and the Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist.
Boasting a powerful combination of hyaluronic acid, AHA, and watermelon extract, this hydrating Glow Recipe sleeping mask claims to result in soft, supple skin and a morning glow.
The Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask has a ton of great benefits. Here are some of its ingredient list's key players:
- Hyaluronic acid💦
- Watermelon extract🍉
- Glycolic acid (AHA)
- Lactic acid (AHA)
Many of these ingredients are present in other parts of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Collection.
This collection includes the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer, the Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen SPF 50, and more.🍉✨
How to Use Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask 🍉
Sleeping masks should be the last step of your skincare routine🧖♀️.
Hot tip: make the most of the Glow Recipe Watermelon collection's benefits by pairing the mask with another Glow Recipe Watermelon product!
We recommend the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer and/or the Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops.
If you're interested in either, we'll also tell you how to incorporate these Glow Recipe products into your routine!
1. Prep Skin for Mask ✅
Do your skincare routine as usual. If using the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops (which should really help with acne), use a few drops on your face before using moisturizer.
Using the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer? If so, work it into your skin before using the sleeping mask.
2. Apply Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask 💤
Gently apply a generous layer of the Glow Recipe sleeping mask to the face. Let the skin absorb the product for a few minutes.
3. Wash off or Enjoy Overnight 🛌🌙
Those with particularly sensitive skin might want to use this as a wash-off mask after ten minutes.
However, I just used this on my face and let it sit overnight. Definitely woke up with glowy, radiant skin!
Key Decision Factors🏷️
I only recommend products that truly impress me, and I want my readers to understand the criteria I use to evaluate products like this sleeping mask.
In the following section, I'll detail the qualities I'm looking for in a product like the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask.
1. Packaging 📦
A fantastic product may be difficult to use due to poor packaging. Even if a product like the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask is incredibly beneficial to the skin, no one should waste time fiddling with its packaging.
Glow Recipe promises this mask revitalizes and nourishes the skin. As an all-rounder product, this sleeping mask should be packed with benefits that address multiple skincare concerns.
3. Ingredients 📝
With skincare, a wholesome ingredient list is critical. So when I use this Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask, I should rest easy knowing that I'm thoroughly nurturing my skin.
This Glow Recipe product contains gentle exfoliants, hydrating ingredients, and soothing properties. After using this sleeping mask, the overall appearance of my skin should improve.
5. Value 💸
This product should be excellent for the price and meet the overall standard requirements for a fantastic sleeping mask like this Glow Recipe sleeping mask. I want this pricey product to work correctly and to be worth its high cost.
Pros and Cons👍👎
How does this sleeping recipe stack up against the criteria listed above?
👍Here are some things I love about Glow Recipe's Watermelon Sleeping Mask:
✔️High-quality, luxurious packaging that enhances user experience
✔️Great benefits that make this a well-rounded and potent sleeping mask
✔️Contains amazing ingredients, particularly those such as hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract
✔️Great for all skin types, including dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, etc
✔️Does what it says and hydrates and soothes my skin and cleans my pores
✔️Cruelty-free and vegan
✔️Skin feels smoother
✔️Gives my skin a glow
👎Here are some things Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask can improve on:
❌Contains alcohol, a very drying ingredient
❌Contains fragrance that might irritate some users' skin, but it's still a fantastic scent that's trademark to Glow Recipe
Glow Recipe has really made a name for itself, especially with its Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Collection, which has made a name for itself due to products such as the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer and Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner.
However, it also has plenty of brands to compete with. Does its sleeping mask hold up against the competition?
Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask ($40.00)
✅3 met key decision factors:
- Packaging: pretty, heavy glass packaging that's really luxurious
- Benefits: so many amazing benefits for an all-star skincare product
- Ingredients: Contains unique, potent ingredients, particularly those such as hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract
- Contains amazing ingredients, particularly those such as hydrating hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract
- Great for all skin types, including dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, etc
- Does what it says and hydrates and soothes my skin and cleans my pores
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Contains alcohol, which is a very drying ingredient
- Contains fragrance that might irritate some users' skin, but it's still a fantastic scent that's trademark to Glow Recipe
5-star rating! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
1. Laneige Hypoallergenic Cica Sleeping Mask ($34.00) 💰
✅3 met key decision factors:
- Packaging: frosted green packaging that offers a lux experience
- Benefits: touts soothing, moisturizing, and hypoallergenic benefit profile since product is free of common skincare irritants
- Ingredients: contains cica and fermented forest yeast extract, which are both soothing and generally very well-tolerated by the skin
- Memorable, pretty packaging that's convenient to use
- Soothing, moisturizing, and hypoallergenic benefits free of common skincare irritants
- Some users report breakouts
I personally like this, but I don't want to use a product that doesn't provide its key marketed benefit.
I'll instead stick with this sleeping mask from the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Collection since I know it will execute the benefits it promises!
2. COSRX Full Fit Propolis Honey Overnight Mask ($18.00) 💰
✅3 met key decision factors:
- Packaging: lightweight and convenient squeeze tube packaging, which could also prevent product from being overexposed to air
- Benefits: provides lightweight hydration through a gel-like formula that contains soothing, anti-aging, and moisturizing ingredients
- Ingredients: part of a line focusing on propolis and honey, which are known to provide soothing, anti-aging, and even anti-fungal skincare benefits
- Convenient, protective, and lightweight squeeze tube packaging
- Focuses on honey and propolis, which is a sensitive skin-friendly ingredient combo with great brightening and anti-fungal benefits
- Not for dry skin unless another moisturizer is layered or mixed with a richer moisturizer
- Not fungal acne-friendly due to
This is a great mask. I'm keeping this in my collection, but I'm still going to reach for the Glow Recipe mask often since it also gently exfoliates my skin.
3. Olay Luminous Overnight Fel Face Mask ($25.99) 💰
✅3 met key decision factors:
- Benefits: meant to provide long-term skin tone evenness and help maintain skin hydration, which improves skin elasticity and prevents aging
- Ingredients: focuses on incorporation of vitamin B3, mulberry extract, and other humectants for a moisturizing, protective, and antioxidant sleeping mask
- Effectiveness: woke up with glowing, soft skin that improved in skin tone evenness, and texture over time
- Another well-rounded product that addresses skin hydration and aging
- Evened out skin tone over time and helped my skin look brighter and healthier
- Some users report breaking out
- Some users report lack of effectiveness
This face mask is really nice, but I can't help but prefer my sleeping mask from the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Collection! The Watermelon Sleeping Mask packed a more effective punch and gave a better experience.
|Product||Packaging||Benefits||Key Ingredients ||Pros ||Cons||My Product Review Rating|
|Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask||frosted green packaging||Soothing|
fermented forest yeast extract
|convenient to use|
|Some users report breakouts||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|CosRx Propolis Honey Overnight Mask||Lightweight squeeze tube||Lightweight hydration|
propolis and honey
|squeeze tube packaging|
sensitive skin-friendly ingredients
|Not for dry skin||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Olay Luminous Overnight Gel Mask||Glass packaging||Hydrates skin|
Evens skin tone
Improves skin elasticity
|skin hydration and anti-aging|
made my skin brighter and healthier
|Some users report breaking out|
Lack of effectiveness
|Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask||Glass pot pink packaging||Hydrating|
2.5% pH-Balanced AHA Complex
long lasting hydration
skin feels smoother
gives my skin a glow
Final Thoughts 💯
Finally! I was able to put the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask to the test, and it did not disappoint.😍
The texture was the first thing that I noticed. This Glow Recipe sleeping mask has a slightly watery 💦and very spreadable gel.
Unlike other sleeping masks, it's lightweight and quickly absorbs into the skin🥰. Because of the hyaluronic acid, it was still very hydrating even while it was light. This is perfect for dry and dehydrated skin!
I also love the smell! It has a very faint perfume that actually smells like watermelon.
For a week, I used this as a nighttime mask every night🌙🛌. I wasn't sure if I'd notice any changes at first, but by day 5, I was astounded by how radiant my skin became (third pic).
I will most likely repurchase this mask since I love it so much💖💕! I'm also going to venture into other parts of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Collection, such as its Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer.
Why Should You Trust My Reviews?🧐
This review isn't sponsored! I got this Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask from Prismpop and used it over a few weeks before deciding to tell you all my thoughts. That way, I can form a more thorough opinion😉👌.
I've also been trying skincare for years and have continually educated myself on what my products can do.
That's why I can test products like this sleeping mask from Glow Recipe and offer an informative and sound opinion.👍
Glow Recipe FAQs 💡
Glow Recipe hasn't been around for that long, but they continue to make incredible products that wow the latest consumers. Let's see what people are wondering about the brand!
How Often Should You Use Glow Recipe Sleeping Mask?💭
Use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask as often as you like, ideally reserving usage for the nighttime.
As long as the AHA doesn't irritate you (and it generally won't unless you have sensitive skin), it's a great product to use daily!😍
Does Glow Recipe Work for Acne?💭
This sleeping mask is excellent for preserving skin health, but it's not specifically targeted for acne. To target acne with Glow Recipe, use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops.
The star ingredient, niacinamide, is a popular anti-acne skincare ingredient that provides soothing and brightening benefits.✨🥰💦
Can I Use Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask With Retinol?💭
Not every person reacts to ingredients the same way. However, it's generally unadvised to incorporate retinol and exfoliating acids in the same routine.
Since retinol doesn't necessarily have to be used every night, you can use this sleeping mask on your off-retinol nights!🌃
Should I Use Watermelon Glow Recipe Sleeping Mask Before Sunscreen?💭
Sunscreen is meant for the daytime, and this Glow Recipe sleeping mask is meant for the nighttime, so I wouldn't advise it.
However, the ingredients are beneficial during any time of day⏳🕒, so if you really want to experience their benefits, feel free to use the mask in the daytime.
How Does Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Feel on the Skin?💭
Like the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer, the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask🍉💦 is a gel formula.
It quickly absorbs into the skin, resulting in plumper, more youthful skin due to hyaluronic acid and other anti-aging ingredients in the sleeping mask.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask Refreshing and Anti-Aging! 😊
Comment below! Have you tried anything from the Glow Recipe Watermelon collection, like their Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer?
I don't blame you for being interested in this Glow Recipe collection!💖
#glowmask #Glowrecipe #watermelon #watermelonsleepmask Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask - 80 ml