Get Ready With Me — Ft. new Lip Plumper 👄
🤎 Frankie Rose Cosmetics MATTE PERFECTION FOUNDATION
• shade: Oatmeal Blend
🛍 DISCOUNT CODE: MAMAKAYLA 🛍
🤎 what it is:
• A perfect long-wearing, matte-finish foundation that will leave you with a smooth, flawless complexion.
• this is the best foundation I’ve ever used! When I wear this foundation it actually makes my skin feel better!
🤎 Instant Coverage!
🤎Full Extended coverage that's silky and lightweight!
❄️ this summer I’ve been in the Sun more so I’m definitely darker, but during the winter months I wear the shade Nuetral in foundation & concealer.
☀️ Oatmeal Blend — i’m actually quite a bit darker than I usually am in the winter, I’ve traveled and also just been in the sun tanning. I have not really been able to tan since becoming a mom but this summer I decided that I wanted to get some vitamin D! This shade has looked good on me at my darkest, and even so this past month when I have not been in the sun and gotten lighter!
🎨 color matching quiz:
• Frankie Rose cosmetics offers a colored matching quiz. You can tell them the shade you are in other popular brands and they help you find a shade that is perfect for you! And concealer and foundation
• and if you don’t think it’s the perfect shade, you can return it for free and they will send you a new shade!
🤎 How to use: Use 1-2 pumps for light to medium coverage, or build it up to achieve your desired look.
Matte Perfection Foundation
🖌Sonia Kashuk™ Professional Wide Contour Brush No. 133
💰 $17 — target
🖌100% vegan and cruelty-free
🖌Wide contour brush is great for highlighting and contouring
🖌Soft synthetic bristles feel gentle against your skin
🖌Can be used with powders, gels or creams
🖌Sleek and tapered handle for easy grip
❓ does anyone follow ROSEANDBENBEAUTY On Instagram or Snapchat?
- they have a blush brush that has been used as a face brush, that is super similar to this but retails for $35
- I was literally about to buy it when I found this brush at target for $17, I figured for half the price I would give it a try and I absolutely love it!
- my liquid foundation blends effortlessly into my skin with his brush and I even use it for my powder bronzer/contour that does the same!
🤎 Vasanti Cosmetics — Liquid Cover Up Foundation & Concealer in 1
• provide incredible coverage with a super light finish
• blends easily and doesn’t crease!
• finish: luminous matte and a natural finish. If you bake it with the finishing powder it sets even better for a higher coverage!
• I keep this in my purse per spot treatment but love the brightening effect it has for me with under my under eyes
• shade match guarantee, 30 days!
Professional Wide Contour Brush No. 133 Liquid Cover up Foundation
🌸 RT 402 Setting Brush by Real Techniques
💰$7.99 if you buy alone
💰$18.79 for a 5 piece set
– soft and fluffy bristles.
— dust on highlighting or setting powders precisely for natural looking illumination
• I like to use this brush for concealer and bronzer.
• I love the definition against and how I can get precise with this tip!
• it’s also great for all over foundation and gives a flawless finish! Expert Face Makeup Brush
Everyday Essentials Makeup Brush Kit
4️⃣ Deep Brown Brow Pencil
• this is my go to brow pencil!
• The first time I used it and swatched it I thought it would be too late for me, my hair is super dark almost black but when you blend it with your eyebrow color it matches perfectly!
• if you have lighter hair this pencil is also available in light brown
• and a spooly/comb for your eyebrows is my favorite! It’s super tight, i’m not sure if that’s the correct word but it comes better than my other spooles even after using it for months it’s just as strong as the first time I’ve used it!
Brow Defining Pencil
🤎 ACE BEAUTĒ — BRONZED IN PARADISE PALETTE
💰 $30 on ace BEAUTĒ website but I received mine in a Boxy Charm box!
• this is my go to bronzer palette for contouring because I like to mix the shades in it’s great for all year winter and summer!
• what it’s pretty pigmented, but also buildable!
• I’ve even used this palette for eyeshadow! I absolutely love this palette! Bronzed In Paradise
👁 Nuetral eyeshadow base with the Milani Bold Obsessions palette
• shades used:
🌟Can’t Pink Straight— Matte nude cream with pink undertones
• I use this under my eyebrow to define and in the inner corners along my nose to even out foundation in Bronzer
🌟 Sweet As Honey — Matte light brown with peach undertones
🌟 Bare In Mind — matte lightest brown/ sand
🌟 Brunettes Have fun — matte chocolate brown
• I used these three shades along my crease and in the outer corner to just define my eye and give myself a Nuetral base Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
❄️ Ace BEAUTĒ Vintage Dawn Palette
❄️ shade used: Dew – A silver blue shimmer
• I love how pigmented this shade is and that it’s buildable! I started by using my finger to get a good bass for this color and then went in with a cut crease brush
🖤 Beauty Vault — Eyeliner 👁
💰 $18 — but I got in my June 2022 boxy charm box
👁 this is a highly pigmented liquid eyeliner! It also claims to be long wearing and waterproof.
• this eyeliner glided on so smoothly and precise! I love that you can determine the thickness of the line depending on the pressure you put on the pen
• i’m really excited for this eyeliner! I love a good liquid pen to make an easy and precise wing
• I honestly have not bought a liquid eyeliner pen in a couple years because I tend to get one every few months in my boxycharm box! Vintage Dawn Palette
👄 NYX Suede Lip Liner
• shade Stockholm SMLL28
- I love this matte coral nude color
• it’s a great creamy formula and glides on smoothly!
Suede Matte Lip Liner
👄 Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
• shade: 04 Luminoso
🚨 I did not know this was a Lip PLUMPER when I bought it! So if you would’ve seen my face after I put it on— I am in love!
• I honestly just thought that the shade was super pretty in the bottle and I can always use a good pink lipgloss because I haven’t found too many that I’m in love with, I am officially adding this to my collection!
• I don’t notice too much of a plump, but I did not feel any tingling or any kind of sensation but I love the way my lips look with it on!
- so I would say it’s a slight plumper and I love it!
Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper
I tried to link and write as many products that I use but obviously there’s a couple I didn’t mention!
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 #bestlipplumper #GRWM #makeuplook #boxycharm @PrismPop Hot Challenge @TESTERPOP @PrismPop Makeup @BEAUTYPOP