I started wearing this foundation about a year ago and I’m obsessed! I did switch recently for summer, I needed a darker shade but I’ll tell y’all about that foundation in a later post. This foundation from Laura Mercier is beautiful and comes in sooo many shades! For reference, I’m wearing shade “Cashew”!
✨FLAWLESS LUMIERE FOUNDATION
- Weightless and breathable formula
- Medium to full coverage
- 15 hours of hydration
- Instant luminosity
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologist tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Comes in 30 shades
- Vitamin C
* vitamin c is blended into the formula to illuminate your skin, making it brighter, clearer, and more luminous.
- Super Clear Crystal Pearl
* Beautifully reflects the light for an immediate luminous effect
- Silver Ear Mushroom Extract
* Keeps skin visibly smooth while softening the look of lines and wrinkles
✨HOW TO USE
- 1-3 pumps on the back of your hand (1-3 pumps is enough to cover your face depending on how much coverage you want)
- Use a beauty blender or your finger to tap the foundation into your face
- Let it set for 3-5 minutes
- I personally like to go in with another layer because I don’t like my freckles and try to cover them.
- put primer on before the foundation
- If you use multiple layers, let each layer dry for 3-5 minutes before putting the next layer on
- Press the foundation onto your skin and don’t rub it in
- lasts ALL day!!!
- Natural luminous finish
- Makes your skin look radiant even when you’re not wearing makeup because of its long lasting skin boosting effects.
- Perfect for all skin types
- Smooths skin texture and blurs imperfections
- Last a while (i wear makeup about 3 times a week and a bottle last about 2-3 months for me)
- It can look cakey after you put on powder. I’d suggest a light translucent powder.
✨WHERE TO BUY/PRICE
- Sephora- 1oz $49
For your reference, my shade is Cashew
I highly recommend this foundation if you’re looking for a natural and glowy look! This foundation is also easily buildable for more coverage.
What’s your favorite foundation? #makeupreviews #foundationreview #foundation #makeupjunkie #makeupmusthaves
Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation - Laura Mercier | Sephora