Hey y’all! These are some of the exercises I taught today in my class at the gym but they can easily be done at home with a set of dumbbells. I’m using 5lbs because that’s all i have but i would recommend 8-10 lbs!
BREAKDOWN OF THE MOVES (45 seconds on 15 seconds rest)
- side lunge with knee drive (right and left)
- reverse lunges with dumbbell overhead
- goblet sumo squats with double pulse at the bottom
- forward lunge, bicep curl, overhead press
- row(pulling elbows straight up) and flys (arms out to the side)
I recommend doing this circuit 3 times!! take rests in between :) Hope you break a sweat! #workout #lowimpactworkout