Hi fellow Prismpop Dog owners and lovers! In the video you are meeting my dog Foxy- a rescue dog who is 4 years old! She is my pride and joy and I try my best to be the best dog mom I can be for her. I have been looking for a new brand of dog food for her to try that was not only good for her, but also affordable. After doing lots of research, I came across The Farmer's Dog! I ordered their 2 week intro box to try it out and see if Foxy liked it. This review was done after one week on The Farmer’s Dog Food!
WHAT IT IS:
Meet a Fresh Approach to Pet Food! Food made for the love (and health) of dogs doesn’t look like a burnt brown ball. It looks like food! Ours is formulated by board-certified veterinary nutritionists to be complete and balanced, and made with human-grade ingredients that are gently steamed to help retain their maximum nutritional value. Choose from a variety of fresh, personally portioned recipes including chicken, beef, turkey and more! The Farmer's Dog is a subscription box that delivers ready to eat dog food to your door.
WHO IT'S FOR:
Dogs of any shape and size who want nutritious food!
KEY INGREDIENTS: 📝
Whole muscle and organ meat make up the majority of all of our recipes. Because our food is fresh, it can provide essential nutrients and hydration, while being high in protein, calorically dense, and more digestible than the highly processed “meal” powders and starchy fillers often used in kibble and canned food.
Green Vegetables 🥬
Including fresh vegetables in a dog’s diet can provide health-boosting antioxidants. We use only whole, healthy vegetables — not past-their-prime scraps rendered into unidentifiable pellets.
Fiber-rich Foods 💪
Using fresh, whole vegetables also provides fiber, a key component of a dog’s diet — it helps maintain digestive health and a healthy gut, helps to regulate blood sugar levels, and leaves your dog feeling full for longer.
Supplemental Nutrients 🐟
To ensure our fresh recipes are nutritionally complete and balanced, we add high-quality supplemental nutrients, like fish oil. It’s Human-Grade, filled with Omega-3s, and really
HOW THE PLAN WORKS: 🤔
1. Build Your Plan - Simply tell them a little bit about your dog, and they’ll create a personally portioned plan to meet their unique nutritional and caloric needs.
2. Try It Out - To start, you’ll get 50% off a trial box with two weeks of fresh food – perfect for your pup to get a taste
3. Fall In Love - If you and your dog love it - you’re all set. You’ll start receiving full boxes of food automatically whenever you’re running low.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST: 💵
Plans start at $2/day and include free shipping. Each dog is different, and full-meal pricing will depend on a variety of factors including age, weight, activity, and more. Because we deliver the food right to your door, you can be sure that your dollars are going towards the highest quality ingredients, not to the mark-ups of a big retail store. To determine your exact costs, simply fill out the questionnaire on The Farmer's Dog Website.
WHAT I LOVE:
- The entire process was seamless. I entered some information about foxy on their website and they determined the right plan for her based on that information.
- The intro deal to get 50% off is an amazing deal!
- I noticed she had more energy after she ate this food compared to her normal dog food.
- The ingredients are SO clean. I feel confident I am keeping Foxy healthy by feeding her this!
- Vet recommended. They have tons of testimonials on their site from board certified Veterinarians!
WHAT I DON"T LOVE:
- I wish there was a plan where I could delay shipment to come every month and a half because she only eats once a day and this plan has her eating twice a day, so I am left with a lot of extra by the end of the month. Luckily I can freeze it though!
- It is pricier than normal dog food, but I truly think it's worth it if my dog is going to be happier and healthier!
HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO HER OTHER DOG FOOD
BLUE BUFFALO WILDERNESS CHICKEN DOG FOOD? ⬇️ @PrismPop Admin @PETPOP #petfood&treats #petparent
The biggest difference is that Farmer's Dog is all fresh ingredients and needs to be refrigerated whereas Blue Buffalo is dry food that is not made with fresh ingredients. Blue Buffalo uses some protein supplements rather than the protein coming from the actual meat like it does in The Farmer's Dog. Overall the quality is much higher with The Farmer's Dog Food. I also love the added convenience of it getting delivered straight to your door!
Foxy LOVED it! I could barely get The Farmer's Dog food into her bowl before she started inhaling it. I was happy to see her enjoying it. I highly recommend trying this product!
What do you guys think? Would you try The Farmer's Dog Subscription Box?
#petfood&treats #petpop #dogsofprismpop @PETPOP @PrismPop Admin