Today I knew I wouldn’t have time to cook dinner so I decided to use my Crockpot.
🍲 Slow Cooker Beef Stew 🍲
1️⃣ 2 lbs Chopped Beef 🥩
2️⃣ 1 Cup Chopped Red Potatoes 🥔
3️⃣ 1 Cup Chopped Turnip
4️⃣ 1 Cup Baby Carrots 🥕
5️⃣ 1 Cup Brussel Sprouts
6️⃣ 1 pk Slow Cooker Beef Stew Mix
-  Take 1 cup hot water and the stew packet, mix it up in the Crockpot first
-  Next add chopped Beef to the Mix.
-  I added salt & pepper to the meat.
-  Then add all your veggies.
-  Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
Cook until veggies are soft and meat is fully cooked.
Serve with bread and butter!!
❓What is your favorite Crockpot recipe?
❓How often do you use your Crockpot?
❓ Have you ever made Slow Cooker Beef Stew? Let me know in the comments below!⬇️⬇️⬇️
💋If you enjoyed my post, tap the ♥️ for me please?!😘
💋If you REALLY ENJOYED my post, send me a sticker please?!😘 I appreciate all of your love and support!😘
UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVELIES......... #onepotmeal #HealthyRecipes #healthyfood #Recipes #crockpot