In January of this year, I went to a Net-A-Porter PR event where I met and learned about skincare and the brand from Tata Harper HERSELF! She also guided me and about 10 other content creators through facials and convinced us to take off our makeup in front of each other! But I was happy to because when Tata Harper tells you to do it, you do it (haha).
I’ve been using two of Tata Harper’s products ever since! Important facts:
- The brand is born out of the founder’s frustration during her search for no-BS clean beauty products.
- She sourced and used natural products for her family’s home spa days in her youth, so Tata Harper really believes in natural skincare. She educated herself to the point of being able to build groundbreaking and effective natural beauty products.
- She believes in the “more is better” philosophy. This applies to the ingredients that she allows in her products, and also, the number of products you apply to your skin. Quite different from what most people might think!
- Tata Harper is approved as a cruelty-free brand and is also a fully clean beauty brand. The products are 100% free from GMOs, toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, and synthetic chemicals.
- Not all brands that slap the “ethical beauty” label on are entirely clean; do your research. Vegan beauty doesn’t always equal clean beauty. A product can be vegan and ethical, but still, have chemicals.
- Born in Colombia, and now based in Vermont, where she has a skincare farm located, she ensures that each product is individually filled there.
I hope this was informative, and that you learned a bit more about this cult-favorite beauty brand.