It’s been freezing cold lately, and classic homemade chicken noodle soup will add warmth to your day! I know that this soup is typically cooked in a Dutch oven or a stockpot, but I wanted to test if the Always Pan could do the same! This recipe tests the Always Pan’s ability to sear chicken, sauté veggies, simmer soup, and boil pasta.
You will need (these ingredients can be adjusted to your liking):
- 2 chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 1 carrot 🥕
- 1 celery stick
- 1/2 onion 🧅
- 2 cloves of garlic 🧄
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Herbs and seasonings 🌿
- 1 bay leaf 🍃
- 2 cups of noodles (traditionally egg noodles but I didn’t have any)
- Fresh parsley to garnish 🌱
First, add olive oil to the pan and sear the seasoned chicken for a few minutes, until the surface appears to be cooked, and put it aside. Then, chop and sauté the veggies, and add minced garlic. Add seasonings, chicken broth, a bay leaf, and the chicken breasts, and bring it to a boil, then simmer on low until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken and shred it, while adding the noodles and boil them in the soup. Put the shredded chicken into the soup, and simmer for another couple minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Cons of using the Always Pan:
- you can’t use it at high heat or else it will damage the pan, so everything takes longer to heat and cook
- The bottom of the pan is domed, and the oil spreads out in a ring around the edge (you can clearly notice this when I seared the chicken)
- It’s more shallow than a Dutch oven or a stockpot and holds less soup
But aside from these minor issues, the Always Pan did a great job cooking the soup and it tasted amazing!
For more details about the Always Pan, check out my unboxing post!
And stay tuned for more recipes using the Always Pan!
#Recipes #HealthyRecipes #onepotmeal #prismpoptester #soup @PrismPop Testers #selfcare
Read more like this:
- 🌶️🔥✨Spicy Korean Buldak Fire Noodle Challenge! Will I Make It?! 🥵🌶️🔥
- Alani Nu Energy Drink Taste Test! How good is it?
- Purple Doritos Taste Test! *Vegan* *Halal* 🌶 Sweet Spicy Chili Snack Chips + Recipe
- Big Red or Big Blue? || Which flavor tastes better? || Soda Showdown!
- curly hair wash routine styles