Hey PrismPoppers! I’m excited to be sharing with you all my review of Built Bars! As some of you know, I lead an active and extremely busy lifestyle. Protein bars make the perfect snack 😋 for me because they provide quick protein and other nutrients to satisfy hunger whether it’s before or after a workout or in between meetings at work. Because of my busy schedule, my key decision making factors are (1) ease of use, (2) effectiveness, and (3) price & availability
❓What is Built Bar?
Built Bars are healthy protein bars coated in 100% real chocolate.
• Cherry Barcia Built Bars - chocolate covered cherries flavored
• Mint Brownie Built Bars - brownie with mint flavor
• Peanut Butter Brownie Built Bars - peanut butter and peanuts combined with chocolate brownie
• Raspberry Built Bars - chocolate covered raspberries flavored
• Salted Caramel Built Bars - caramel with salt flavored
Built Bar Puffs:
• Brownie Batter Built Puffs - brownie batter flavor with marshmallow puff texture
• Built Puffs Churro - combo of chocolate and churro with cinnamon and sugar in a fluffy texture
• Cookie Dough Chunk Built Puffs - fluffy protein bar with chunks of cookie dough
• Healthy snack / guilt-free treat
• Doesn’t taste chalky like other protein snacks/drinks
• Pros - Tasty and accessible since you can easily buy them at most convenience and grocery stores
• Cons - I don’t like that I can taste the oats in the bar but some people may like that since it makes it taste real and less processed
• Pros - Their protein bars don’t have a chalky aftertaste like most protein snacks/bars. I looove the chocolate chip cookie dough one and ate one every other day for 3 months once
• Cons - The chocolate chip cookie dough flavor is the only one I like. I’m not a huge dessert person and find the other flavors too sweet/dessert-y but you may like their other products.
I’m not a huge chocolate lover but I looove Built Bars. They taste amazing and are soft and gooey in the middle. It’s like a chocolate candy bar but without all the sugar. My favorite flavor was the Built Bar Puff cookie dough chunk because I love cookie dough and the texture is so unique and smooth/fluffy like marshmallows. My least favorite was the Cherry Barcia but that was expected since I don’t like cherry flavored things.
• Are Built Bars healthy? They’re a very healthy protein bar option compared to many brands out there that are loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients.
• Where to buy Built Bars? You can place orders through their official company website, Amazon, and Walmart.
• Is it OK to eat a protein bar everyday? I wouldn’t recommend having protein bars every day because they’re still very processed and might not have the nutrients that fresh fruits and veggies have. Long answer short, you can technically eat them every day if you wanted to but just make sure you also have a variety of whole foods for the day
#protein #proteinbar #builtbars #wellnesspop #wellness @PrismPop Hot Challenge @WELLNESSPOP @FOODPOP