Hey Unicorns 🦄
I wanted to share the best products from Milk Makeup 🥛 . Milk Makeup is known for their clean, cruelty-free 🐰 and vegan 🌱 ingredients. I also love their innovative and unique packaging.
SUNSHINE SKIN TINT - $42.00
• I use the shade medium. I love the weightless coverage and the dewy finish. I also love the unique packaging. You click it like a pen then roll on the product to your face. It contains SPF 30. The lightweight feel and the SPF makes this the perfect summer foundation
FLEX CONCEALER - $28.00
• I love Glossier’s stretch concealer, but some days I need more coverage than that. Just because I need more coverage doesn’t mean I need a full coverage like Tarte Shape Tape. This is the perfect medium between those concealers. This blends really well and works on my “no makeup makeup days” because it isn’t too cakey. It’s the perfect minimalist concealer
HYDRO GRIP SET + REFRESH - $36.00
• This feels refreshing and gives a glassy glow finish. It makes my make up last longer and I love the clean and alcohol free ingredients
HIGHLIGHTER IN LIT -$30.00/$18.00
• I love how this glides like butter on my skin. I also love the dewy glow it gives rather than a sparkly glow. I use this everyday. My only complaint is that it’s really really pricey.
KUSH LIP GLAZE IN CHRONIC - $18.00
• if you suffer from chronic dry lips like me, you would love this product. I love how the shade “chronic” is green, but actually goes on clear. It looks like gloss when applied, but actually feels like a moisturizing lip balm. I will re-purchase
Those are my favorite Milk Makeup 🥛 💄 products! Do you have a favorite? Please let me know in the comment section down below
Francesca 💋 #makeupreview #MILKMakeup #makeuptips #makeupcollection #MakeupTools