Nails at home? 🏡 Yes, You can do it 💪🏻
Am I the only person who is desperate waiting for your nails to be done as quickly as possible?
Hahahah! 🤣 It is true! I love having my hands perfect but just the thought of having to wait for them to finish drives me crazy.
But when the pandemic started and we stayed home. I said what can I learn to do now?
I have learned many new things to add to my life and I want to share this one that I fell in love with.
Through Amazon I ordered this UV machine and these nail paints, I started with a couple of colors and now I have more than 60…can't resist ordering many nail polish colors.
And I started like this:
I usually do my nails at the salon every couple of months, interspersing them with doing my own at home.
I started with just one color. But over time I became a lover of designs and since it is summer, vibrant colors come in handy.
- First apply the base on each nail
- Put your hand under the lamp for 60 seconds
- Then the color…here you can play. I love lines or flowers. I almost always choose two colors but you can do what you like.
- Every time you apply the product put your hand under the lamp (30 to 60 seconds)
- When the design is ready, seal with the transparent nail polish.
- Seal with 60 seconds under the lamp.
- Finally I put oil on my cuticles, cream on my hands. And I finish with a mini massage and that's it! Done!!!!!
💁♀️ My hands are ready for two more weeks.
☝️ To wash the dishes and clean I use gloves. #nailpolishbrands #naildesign #nails #nailsfordays #nailssummer Amazon.com : Beetles 23Pcs Gel Nail Polish Kit with Base Top Coat, Summer Paradise Collection Gel Polish Pastel Neon Yellow Green Blue Purple Pink Glitter Soak off Gel Nail Kit Gift for Girl : Beauty & Personal Care