BEST Dupe For Le Labo Santal 33 | DOSSIER Perfume Woody Sandalwood
Hi PrismPoppers shoppers!
I love luxe perfumes but what I don’t love, is paying the high price.
PrismPop picked me as one the lucky testers to review:
DOSSIER Woody Sandalwood (Inspired by very luxe Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum $215)
🪵Fragrance Family: Woody
Fragrance Notes: Violet Leaves, Cardamom, Orris, Ambrox, Cedarwood, Cypriol, Musk, Sandalwood, Amber
Scent Type: Warm/ Woody
Size: 1.7oz (50ml)
Do you want the scent of luxe perfume without the high price tag?
Who is Dossier?
Dossier was founded by Sergio Tache in 2018. They opened their e-commerce store in April 2019 and have sold hundreds of thousands of bottles of perfume.
- Affordable. Dossier’s mission is to create designer-inspired perfumes for a fraction of the luxury fragrance price. By eliminating retailer markups, celebrity marketing and licensing fees, their perfumes are 70-90% less than the prices of luxe perfumes
- Huge variety of scents
- High-end ingredients
- Clean and ethically sourced
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Colorant and UV filter free
- Paraben and Phthalate free
- 100% recyclable packaging made from sustainable materials
- Risk-free purchase (if you don’t like the scent you can return it, get a refund or switch it out for a new scent). Returned perfumes are donated so there is no waste
- THE BEST OF ALL… their perfumes smell identical to the luxe brand’s perfumes
Top notes are Violet Leaves and Cardamom; middle notes are Orris, Ambrox, Cedarwood and Cypriol; base notes are Musk, Sandalwood and Amber. Sandalwood highlights its creamy facets, perfectly balancing the smokiness of other woods, while simultaneously giving a warm continuity to the magical nature of sweet violet, classic orris and woodsy musk
Cylinder, spritzer, glass bottle with a polished nickel, magnetic cap. On the bottle is a simple white label with brand, perfume’s name and notes. The outer box is cream with bright orange interior
How to use and make it last longer: I apply 2-3 spritzes on my pulse points. Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of my body. I apply it in the creases of my knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. I avoid rubbing or dabbing my skin because this breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly
It is very long-lasting, around 10 hours. I apply it on my pulse points. This fragrance is suitable for both women and men. Great for day or night. The best to wear in fall months
How to store this perfume:
I store it in my closet which is a cool, dry, dark place that don’t have sunlight. Storing it this way, my perfume can last a bit over 2 years
Amyris Ess, Cardamom Ess, Carrot Ess, Cypriol Ess, Sandalwood Ess, Timbersilk, Musk T, Beta Ionone, Cashmeran, Methyl Laitone, Ambrox DL, Ambroxan, Florol, Vertenex, Undecavertol, Phenoxanol, Hedione, Vanilline, Bacdanol
On line at Dossier
Size and Price:
1.7oz (50ml) is $49
✅DOSSIER Woody Sandalwood is warm, unisex fragrance, best suitable for days and nights in fall. Sandalwood note is creamy, perfectly balancing the smokiness of other woods, while simultaneously giving a warm continuity to the magical nature of sweet violet, classic orris and woodsy musk. This perfume comes in a simple yet beautiful, 100% recyclable packaging, made from sustainable materials. Affordable, long-lasting, vegan, cruelty, paraben and phthalate free.
Thank you Prismpop for introducing me to Dossier! I can’t wait to try more of their affordable fragrances.
❓Have you tried Dossier?
❓Which perfume dupes would you try from Dossier?
Let me know in the comments below⬇️
❤️If you enjoyed this post please like, comment and share
Until next time
#fragrances #prismpoptester #dupes #review #marija @PrismPop Tester Club @BEAUTYPOP
Read more related post:
1. Summer #Fragrance Dossier Perfume: Woody Oakmoss/Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Dupe! 🤩
2. Look what I found! Le Labo Santal 33 dossier and Le Labo Rose 31 ❤️
3. BEST Dupe For Le Labo Santal 33 | DOSSIER Perfume Woody Sandalwood