TeaPop is my go to place for BOBA!!
It’s an artsy place which I love! It definitely has a young loyal fan base! A lot of people will go and work from their outside seating area! It’s perfect for getting stuff done while enjoying boba:) they even have art festivals once a month and every Thursday they have singer/songwriters performing 11am-2pm!
Their Boba is super affordable as well! I always get a large and it’s $5.58 :)
This a must for you to check out!!
#boba #review #foodpop #restaurant #teatime
Read more like this:
- mrchi boba house in las vegas
- Why everyone should be using Cottenelle flushable wipes ! 🚽🧼✨
- first time at gracias madre in west hollywood
- My Fall/Halloween Oven Mitt Collection! Peanuts Silicone Mini Mitts 🍂🎃
- spider plant propagation how to
- huddart park hike in woodside ca