I am in no way a pro at cooking, especially stuff that involves a bunch of ingredients. Lol I find all of my recipes online, cross my fingers and hope for the best. This recipe is super simple with only a few ingredients. It’s quick and tasty! Let me tell you the recipe! Keep reading on! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
📝 Ingredients -
• 14 Lasagne Noodles
• 1 lbs Ground Beef
• 1 Jar Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
• Mozzarella Cheese
• Parmesan Cheese
• Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat Oven To 350
2. Boil Noodles 3-6 at a time, depending on size of your pot.
3. Brown the Ground Beef
4. Add Entire Jar of Pasta Sauce to Ground Beef
and then add 1 Cup water to empty pasta jar and mix in.
5. Coat the entire bottom of a 13x9 baking dish with meet sauce.
6. Add 3 noodles across the bottom over sauce. Make sure they overlap a little.
7. Add 1 layer each of the cheeses you want in it
8. Add another layer of meet sauce
9. Repeat steps 6-8 until you have 3 layers or more if desired.
10. Cook for 45 minutes covered with foil.
11. Let chill for a bit before serving.
That’s it! Serve with your favorite side dishes or garlic bread or both! That’s my super quick and easy Lasagne Recipe. I hope you enjoy!😍
❓What’s your favorite meal to cook?
❓What’s your favorite comfort food? Let me know in the comments below!!⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
💋If you enjoyed my video, tap the ❤️ for me please?!😘
💋If you REALLY ENJOYED my video, send me some stickers please?!😘 I appreciate all of your love and support!! 😘😘
UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVELIES......... #Recipes #CookingBasics #easyrecipe #quickmeals @FOODPOP #foodpop