Hey PrismPoppers! Your girls been struggling to get her workouts in so I’m using y’all to keep me accountable! This is my go to leg/ab workout at home. Stamina wise it’s a good in between “FULL OUT WORKOUT” and “I’m getting back into it”. You can also lose the free weights and add 10 reps to each leg set. You will absolutely still get an awesome workout !
🍑 WARM UP 🍑
- 25 Regular Body Weight Squats
- 20 (Each Side) Alternating Side Lunges
🌟 a little warm up just wakes up those glutes which should be the main muscle working during your leg sets ! Squeeze your glutes at the top of every squat and in between each shifting lunge !
🍑 Set #1 🍑
- 15 Weighted Revers Lunges Each Side. I used 10 lbs but whatever you’re comfortable with !
🌟 make sure you’re pushing through your heels and your knee doesn’t extend over those toes. You want to engage your core to keep balance and squeeze those glutes at the top !
- 5 Alternating plank crossovers each side (one rep is outside elbow, across elbow, outside elbow)
🌟 shoulders over wrist, Booty down
🍑 Set #2 🍑
- 15 Weighted Curtsy Lunges Each Side
🌟 Take a deep breath and roll your shoulders back. Again, make sure you’re pushing through your front heal and lightly applying pressure to the back leg. Your stagnant leg should be doing most of the work !
- 10 Alternating Plank Dips (right then left = 1 rep )
🌟 Shoulders over elbows, pull your belly button to your spine and twist from your obliques.
🍑 Set #3 🍑
- 15 Side Lunge to Shoulder Press Each Side.
🌟 it’s really easy to let your knee go over your toes in this one so pay extra close attention! Keep your hips square and your back flat ! Core tight for balance !
- 10 Plank Knee Taps to Booty Pops
🌟 When popping that booty you want to angle your pelvis back to the sky and then use your lower abs to realign ! This is a burner !
What’s your go to leg exercise ? I love single leg workouts as it insures I’m not using one of my glutes more than the other !
Xx #Workout #bootyworkout #athomeworkout #abworkout #getfit