Hey all! So I am absolutely a lip balm addict! I always have a tube on me or near me and I’m constantly looking for brands I enjoy! Here is what I look for in a good lip balm:
Has a soothing feeling without being sticky
Keeps my lips moisturized for a while!
I feel like most people want the same thing from their lip balms so here are the ones I have found to work the best for me:
🐝 Burt’s Bees 🐝
Why this brand is awesome-
• Puts the planet first
• Uses ingredients from nature
• Sources responsibly
• Recyclable packaging and landfill-free operations
• Carbon- neutral certified
• Uses beeswax and Vitamin E to soften and soothe
• Always has a variety of scents so you can choose your favorite!
💛As you can see… I have so many Burt’s Bees chapsticks. That’s not even all that I have but I couldn’t find a few tubes to get pictures. I love that this brand is so environmentally responsible and I haven’t really tried any flavor that I didn’t like. Not even pear and I don’t like pears! I highly recommend this brand! Burt's Bees Superfruit Lip Balm - 4ct : Target
Why this brand is awesome:
•This is also a sustainable, natural, and eco-friendly brand
• Uses super ingredients like Hemp seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and jojoba oil to moisturize your lips
• The BEST smelling chapstick ever!! It always smells exactly as is advertised! I love using it before bed and drifting off to sleep to scents of orange vanilla
💚 I am a little newer to this brand since I only recently received it in my IPSY bag but I have loved it since I first started using it! It works very well and like I said, it is the best smelling lip balm I have ever used! Amazon.com : Zion Health, Lip Balm Kanwa Tangerine, 1 Count : Lip Balms And Moisturizers : Beauty & Personal Care
🍌 Banana Boat with SPF 🍌
Why this brand is awesome:
• This brand is working towards becoming more sustainable which is something I can always get behind!
• Provides safe to use sunscreen even for your lips
• I tend to get irritated skin froma lot of sunscreens but this lip balm does not irritate at all!
• Very affordable
❌The one negative about this chapstick is that it has a weird sunscreen flavor that somehow seeps into my mouth.
💛 It’s probably worth the yucky taste to protect my lips with sunscreen which is why I have continued to use it. It works great, both moisturizing and protecting my lips! Amazon.com : Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera Lip Protection, Broad Protrection SPF 45, 0.15 oz,Clear color : Sport Sunscreens : Beauty & Personal Care
And up last! I found this amazing accessory to help me stop losing my lip balm! Whether it’s in my purse, or I set it down somewhere and forgot it, I always lose a tube or two. Who knew that I needed an accessory for my chapstick?! But this chapstick holder with keychain and lanyard is both adorable and convenient! I also love that the makers are a small business that used high-quality material and enjoys minimalist designs as much as I do! There are lots of super cute designs to choose from! If you know you need this in your life, shop the link below to pick up this super cute accessory! Amazon.com : YMZZ Lip Chapstick Holder Keychain Cool Wrist Lanyards Key Chain Holder Beautiful Tricolor : Office Products #bestlipbalm #chapstick #lipbalm #lips #spf @PrismPop Tester Club @PrismPop Skincare @BEAUTYPOP @Tiffany Yuen
Read more like this: Clarins Lip Oil: The BEST Lip Oil for Soft, Beautiful Lips 💄💋