Frankie Rose Cosmetics Single Blush
🌹shade: Blushing Rose
Single Blush – Frankie Rose Cosmetics
· pink bush is all the rage this summer and blushing rose by Frankie rose cosmetics is my go to!
· it’s such a beautiful shade of pink, and I love that it’s buildable. So you can put just a little for a hint of pink or build it up for a more intense look!
· I definitely love this formula and Franky rose cosmetics has 10 shades to choose from!
· Sienna is a beautiful brownish red that will give your cheeks a beautiful pop of color!
Sonia Kashuk Professional Wide Contour Brush No. 133
Professional Wide Contour Brush No. 133
🐰100% vegan and cruelty-free
🖤Wide contour brush is great for highlighting and contouring
🖤Soft synthetic bristles feel gentle against your skin
🖤Can be used with powders, gels or creams
🖤Sleek and tapered handle for easy grip
🖤Clip-on cover keeps bristles safe
· this is especially great for traveling!
🖤 I use this as my all over foundation brush, powder bronzer for contour, and now blush!
🖤 The dense synthetic bristles feel soft against your skin!
🚨 application: this wide contour brush is more dense than the 107 meaning it picks up more product and you don’t have to build it up as much as the other. So for a more intense look I started at the Apple of my cheek and worked up along/ above my contour.
· This gives a more intense cheek.
· Whereas when I use them when a seven I feel like it gave more of a lifted effect
Sonia Kashuk Professional Medium Powder Makeup Brush No. 107
Sonia Kashuk™ Professional Tapered Powder Makeup Brush No. 107 : Target
🐰 100% vegan and cruelty-free
🖤 Medium powder brush is perfect for applying foundation or powder on your face
🖤 Soft and fluffy synthetic bristles offer smooth and even application for a flawless finish
· seriously so soft!
🖤 Solid black powder brush brings a chic look to any countertop or vanity
🖤 Sleek and tapered plastic handle is easy to clean and grip
🖤Comes with a plastic brush cover for easy care and maintenance
🖤 This multipurpose beauty brush is perfect for applying and blending pressed and loose foundations, powders and bronzers
🚨 application: I did not apply this at the Apple of my cheek, I applied this blush with this brush more on my higher cheekbone and around my eye to give my face and were lifted look!
how do you apply your blush?
Are you more into creams, tints, or powders?
Let me know when the comments below 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Thanks for watching!
@PrismPop Hot Challenge @TESTERPOP @PrismPop Makeup @BEAUTYPOP @PrismPop Tester Club
#bestblush #Brushes&Tools #Target #blushroutine