☕️Let’s Make an Iced Vanilla Latte, No Machine Required! 😉
🎉👏Happy Monday to all my fellow PrismPoppers! And Happy August 1st! Even though Summer technically ends in September, I always feel like it ends in August🤔, so I’m going to take each day this month and really try to enjoy the later hours of sun🌞, the 90 degree weather at 9 in the morning😎, and most of all, enjoying a cooling and refreshing iced coffee 😉😉
I have been researching different ☕️espresso and coffee machines for a month or so now, but until then, I’ve really been trying to save money 💵 by making my iced coffees at home🏠. I scoured the internet for some great recipes and this one for an Iced Vanilla Latte has been my favorite👍🏻. I have tweaked some measurements for my own tastebuds, but you can make it however you like! 😋
Nescafe instant Coffee
1 Packet of Instant Coffee or Espresso
1 tbsp and, later, 1/4 cup of water
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp of sugar
1/2 cup (estimated) of any milk or milk alternative
Ice Cubes (enough to fill your glass)
One microwaveable-safe mug
Measuring cups and spoons
One spoon for stirring
One reusable straw 🌍👍🏻
1) Add packet of instant coffee to mug, followed by 1 tablespoon of water. Stir with spoon to break up coffee.
2) Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract, one tablespoon of sugar, and 1/4 cup of water. Stir again.
3) Microwave the coffee mix for 40 seconds.
4) Fill glass with ice and enough milk/ milk alternative to make you happy!
5) Pour heated coffee mix over ice and milk. Stir.
6) Drink Up and Enjoy!😊😊
Personal Preference Testing:
Of course, again, feel free to tweak the recipe to how you like it. I added more vanilla extract and less sugar than the recipe I found online, but you could change out the sugar for a healthier alternative. I’ve been making this iced coffee now for the past month, and I love it. It’s so easy, much cheaper than buying coffee out, and until I find a machine I like, it works well! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I find that I do a lot of fun recipe-finding in the Summer and Winter Months! ⁉️⁉️What recipes have you been loving this Summer? Also, any recommendations for coffee machines at home?? Help a girl out! 🙏🙏⁉️⁉️
🥰🥰🥰 I hope you all enjoyed this post, and thank you for reaching and watching my video! 🥰🥰🥰
Until next time……. Enjoy Summer and Drink Iced Coffee!
#mysummerstyle #summerrecipes #icedcoffee #Coffee #Recipes
Read more like this:
- ice molds for iced coffee
- Body Armor Sports Drink so many Flavors and Benefits!!
- Sweet Sweat Waist Trainer Review! ❤️🔥 Does it work?! Will I use it for workout?
- My Fall/Halloween Oven Mitt Collection! Peanuts Silicone Mini Mitts 🍂🎃
- homemade breakfast tacos using an air fryer