Simple and easy to do recipe at home!
You will need a cast iron skillet I got mine off Amazon for $40!
1. Season the rib eye first with salt and pepper.
2. Take a fork and puncture the steak with holes-video demonstration.
3. Apply minced garlic inside the holes and around the steak-this is to marinate it with that yummy garlic taste when you’re cooking it on the skillet is soaks into the steak! I only do this to both sides of the steak before applying it to the skillet.
4. Add two scoops of butter to the skillet and let it heat on medium heat for 3 minutes.
5. Apply steak to skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side-occasionally flip and check the progress of each side.
6. Remove and serve!
Rib eye steak
Butter 👌🏻 #Recipes #Cooking&Baking #CookingBasics