Is your pet experiencing allergies and is itching uncontrollably, biting their paws, sneezing, and have watery eyes?
Here’s 5 ways to reduce the allergies in your pets and really works!!
1. Try getting an quick allergy test from glacier peak holistics! This helped us see if the allergies were due to her food as many dogs have allergies due to their food and you might need to change their diet. We found she was allergic to many grasses, chicken, duck, and lamb! They give you the option to pay $10-$12 more for quick results sent to you by your email and they mail you the testing kit. The testing kits are so easy to do you just swab the dogs mouth and put a piece of hair in it from your dog.
2. Try an oatmeal shampoo! This Lillian Ruff brand I found off amazing and smells good and is very moisturizing and affordable! Many allergens stick and stay on the coat of your animal and created dry and flaky skin for them! With using this shampoo it washes out the allergens from their coat and then moisturizers the coat and fur.
3. Try the immune support vitamins from Zenapet! I also found this off amazon! Sometimes when your dog is experiencing allergies and itching it’s due to their poor immune system so I like to give her a scoop of this a day, I apply to it a peice of turkey and rub it in so she will eat it! It helps keep her immune system up along with the natural nutrients and vitamins her body needs!
4. Try getting an allergy shot from the vet it last 1-2 months for your pet and relives allergy symptoms. We tried the shot with steroids for a week and it worked! She wasn’t wining and miserable anymore. The steroids helps break the itching pattern!
5. Cedarcide original, you can use this every other day and spray on your dog to rid of possibly hidden fleas or parasites, that might not be seen on your animal and that might be triggering the itching! #petpop #petsofprismpop