Summer nail polish colors should be bright, hot, and eye-catching, and these LA Girl Gel Extreme Shine Gel-Like Polishes do just that! Keep reading to see why these have been my go-to summer nail polish colors for the past few months!
Here’s a 1st coat and 2nd coat Swatch of a few of my favorite colors from LA Girl Gel Like Nail Polish
• this is a highlighter yellow/green it reminds me of a tennis ball
• I only added two coats, yellows can be hard to work with so I could’ve added a third. I’ve used this color on my hands before and done a third but when adding a third coats things tend to get a little risky. See numbers one through five under the 🔑 listed below!
• this is a neon pastel pink or neon baby pink and it reminds me of ballet slippers
• i’ve already done a video dedicated to the Shade and I absolutely love it! It’s so pretty and in my opinion the perfect baby pink for summer!
• also if I was pregnant the summer with a baby girl this would totally be my nail color for my baby shower!
• This is like a pastel kiwi color or a pastel/neon Keylime it’s also giving me pistachio vibes. So pretty!
• this is my first time sw this color and I’m obsessed! It looks on my nail exactly how it looks in the bottle
• this color did not disappoint 🍈
• i’m trying to think how to describe this color and I think neon pastel pistachio or a Key lime pie is the vibes it’s giving me!
• this shade gives me all the Bridgerton vibes! I call it pastel Bridgerton blue!
• It’s also sort of a periwinkle blue
• this has also been a go to color for me for unboxing videos because it just looks so pretty
• neon pink.
• i’ve been using the Shade for over a year and looking at the reference numbers all the other ones have a 900 which makes me think that they are newer and this is one of the original LA girl gel colors!
The first color I discovered was the shade Eden GNL655 which is the perfect pink in my opinion! It has the perfect mixture of neon and pastel that I absolutely love it
I do lots of unboxing videos and for that I like my nails to look semi-professional and nicely upkept.
In 2022 Eden by LA Girl has been what I’ve been wearing in about 80% of my videos! Before I used to do just a plain white nail but Eden changed my mind!
💓 why I love Eden 💓
🔑 it is the perfect neon pink
• it’s not too neon, it has a hint of neon and looks so good
🔑 only needs two coats
• some nail polishes, especially ones that tend to be cheaper after two coats it’s still see-through/translucent and you can see your nail underneath. And when you tend to add a third layer of colored polish a few bad things happen:
1️⃣ when you add a third layer of color it’s too thick and does not last as long, peels off easier because it’s too thick
2️⃣ takes a long time to dry, if it completely dries at all. A lot of people aren’t patient enough to sit down and not use their fingers for 20 to 30 minutes which will cause your nail polish to mess up
3️⃣ if you don’t let the second layer completely dry then when you add the third coat it can mess up the second coat thus messing up the third coat as well
4️⃣ each coat that is added makes the original polish color darker, which if you’re going for the light pink neon look to coat is perfect, the third makes it more of a magenta
•This one has enough pigment and it only needs two coats!
🔑gives a gel like finish!
🚨this is not a gel polish 🚨
• I repeat, THIS IS NOT A GEL POLISH! But it looks like it! Truly just the best polish without any UV lights needed!
I cannot say enough good things about these polishes, and I actually like all five colors on my hand at once lol I might keep it for a little while!
They’re actually giving me sweet spring and Easter vibes! My daughter thought they were so cute and I originally painted her nails Bazinga but she wanted to have multicolored nails like mommy!
These are all available at target or target.com
🛒 go pick them up to have the perfect gel like nails all summer long!
Which color is your favorite!?
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 @PrismPop Hot Challenge @TESTERPOP @PrismPop Nail @BEAUTYPOP #nailpolishbrands #Nailpolish #Target #lagirlcosmetics #summernails
L.a. Girl Gel Nail Polish - 0.47 Fl Oz : Target BAZINGA— L.a. Girl Gel Nail Polish - 0.47 Fl Oz : Target
FLEX— L.a. Girl Gel Nail Polish - 0.47 Fl Oz : Target