So I came back to AZ to visit family for a bit, and y’all…
It’s hot and dry as heckkkk 😭
I’m so glad I brought these 3 products with me. If you live in a dry desert, I got just the thing for you!
1. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid
- I SWEAR by this product. I found it a couple years ago and it’s been a permanent addition to my routine. It helps your skin soak up moisture, and a little bit goes such a long way!
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- The only reason why this product gets an 8 is because it has fragrance, which luckily doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It also is a big jar for not too much product (plastic waste = 👎)
3. The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- This product is a bit new in my routine. It’s a gel that turns into an oily textures once it heats up. Cleansers usually leave my skin dehydrated, but my skin feels super soft and supple still after using this product. The one thing I would say is that it takes quite a lot of product for me to clean everything off.
Scroll to the last picture for an unedited, unfiltered picture of my current bare skin :) it used to be really flakey and dry but it’s come a long way! (Now onto my hyperpigmentation next 😅)
If you have sensitive and dry skin like I do, take a look into trying these products! Let me know what skincare products have saved your skin! #skincaremusthaves #DrySkin #SensitiveSkin