I dry brush in the morning to help me feel more energized and to get my body going! Below are ✨The Benefits of Dry Brushing ✨👇🏼 take a look! 🤗
1️⃣ Lymphatic Support
- dry brushing helps manually circulate the lymphatic system and can help break up sore lymph nodes where our bodies are fighting infection by introducing fresh lymphatic fluid to the node.
2️⃣ Circulatory System Support
- dry brushing stimulates the circulatory system and gets your blood flowing!
3️⃣ Exfoliation & Clean Pores
- it gently exfoliates, unclogging pores and allowing your skin to breathe. It increases circulation at the surface of the skin which speeds up healing and regeneration of new skin.
4️⃣ Reduces Cellulite
- it helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by stimulating the skin to release toxins and gently breaking up pockets of collagen & encouraging stronger cell structure.
5️⃣ Stress relief & Energy boost
- Increased function of the circulatory and lymphatic systems improves mental alertness. As well as ease of muscle tension due to the increased blood flow.
*Remember it’s best to dry brush in the morning right before a shower!*
Have you ever dry brushed before? How often do you dry brush? Let me know in the comments!👇🏼🤗✨ #SkincareTools #skincare101 #selfcarecomesfirst #selfcaremusthaves #selfcare