Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with you all my favorite way to make avocado toast that keeps me filled and energised!
• 1 egg medium boiled 🥚- I find the way to get to a perfect soft boil is to put your egg in before turning on the heat and setting your timer after turning on the heat but before the water is boiling.
• 1/2 Avocado 🥑 - I always like making little slivers of alvocado and spreading them out since it looks cute, but if you want to just mash it, that’s totally fine 😊. Avocados are also full of good stuff to keep you going strong until lunch.
• 1 Slice White Bread Done Right from Dave’s Killer Bread 🍞 - this bread is great it has that white bread taste but is wayyyy better for you than other white breads you may buy.
• Everything Bagel Seasoning 🧂 - since I don’t salt my avocado this is great since it has a mix of everything you would find on a bagel so it adds salt and seasoning.
• Sriracha - a condiment staple it adds some great color, flavor, and heat.
CC: Hey PrismPop! Here's how I make avocado toast. So I like putting an egg on top of my toast and I usually like boiling you can fry it anything (you want) and I usually like boiling a couple ahead of time so that they're ready for me and I like them to be around a medium boil, which takes around 14 minutes. For the toast I like using Dave's Killer Bread in white bread done right. It’s a really tasty white bread. And then for my avocado. I use half an avocado and I like slicing it into little slices then I go ahead and peel my egg. And that's ready to go. And put my toast on the plate then lay out my avocado. Put my egg on top. I like the everything bagel seasoning. You can get one at Whole Foods. This one's from Costco. And then of course Sriracha adds color and heat and there we go. Thanks so much for watching. Have a great day.😊 #HealthyRecipes #healthyfood #healthy #easyrecipe #Recipes #healthybreakfast