CC: Hey everybody and welcome to my everyday coffee routine! I like buying locally roasted beans to support my local economy.
Get three scoops of those beans in (to my grinder) about a tablespoon each. Grinding them up (at home) to really release those oils and flavors.
Then I put four cups of water into my drip coffee maker. Add the grounds to the filter and I should be all set and ready to brew.
I like to brew my coffee on the strong setting. Then we wait!
Grabbing my favorite mug it’s from the Starbucks reserve in Seattle, and my favorite coffee creamer it’s the Silk Almond Milk Creamer in Caramel and it’s absolutely delicious.
Filling up some cream in my mug, then adding coffee until I get to that perfect color and now my morning cup is all ready to go and I’m set for my day. Hope you all have a great day! Bye!
• Little Bear Coffee Co. Beans in All Sick Blend
• Generic Steel Air Tight Container
• Silver Plated Coffee Scoop
• Bodum Electric Coffee Grinder
• Mr. Coffee 12 cup Drip Coffee Pot
• Starbucks Reserve 8oz mug
• Silk Almond Creamer in Caramel
Musician: Jeff Kaale
✨ #coffeelover #Coffee #morningroutine #dairyfree