Hey guys 👋, let’s talk about lip care:
There’s a lot of discourse on skincare, what ingredients to use and what to avoid, but not enough is said about lip care! Did you know your lips need SPF protection too?
Here are three of my favorite lip products that will protect and hydrate your lips:
I will break them down by my morning and evening routines.
- After doing my skincare, I use the 🌿 Jack Black Intense Therapy SPF 25+ in Natural Mint & Shea Butter
- The SPF and antioxidants in the product are good for protecting your lips from the sun and the petrolatum and Shea Butter will hydrate your lips for a long period of time.
- The Natural Mint scent is very calming and mild.
- Every night, I will use the 💧 Cerave Healing Ointment on my lips. It is super hydrating and long lasting. The product has no fragrance and is filled with emollients like ceramides and petrolatum.
- The days when I’m feeling fancy and my lips need more attention, I’ll use the Laneige 🍇 Lip Sleeping Mask
It is filled with berry antioxidants and hydrating ingredients that will keep your lips protected the entire night! It is really good for the winter.
- It has a fruity fragrance. Feels enjoyable and luxurious. #lipcare #lipbalm #skincare #selfcare @PrismPop Testers
For more content, follow me: @Tasmida