Hello hello lovely people! Today I’ll be guiding you through how I do my eyebrows 😁 Eyebrows are a super important aspect that brings a makeup look together. My eyebrows have changed a lot over the years 🤔 but I can finally say that I am pretty happy with the way that I do them 🤗
My ideal eyebrow is clean and simple, yet not too understated or over-the-top. So if you struggle with drawing your eyebrows and like the way that I do mine, keep reading and hopefully, I can help you out!
First things first, I have been lucky to get my eyebrow shape the way that I like it. It has taken me about a year or so of plucking and refining to get them the way they are today. This tutorial is most helpful if you already have and know the shape that you want. I prefer mine to have a soft angled arch, but everyone has a different shape that they like so don’t be worried if yours does not match mine!
💕 Step by Step 💕
1. Clean up your eyebrows and get rid of any stray hairs that grow outside of what your desired eyebrow shape would be. It is okay if it is not perfect on the tail end of the eyebrow as we will be using concealer to clean it up! Be careful not to overpluck 😳 It may be helpful to outline your desired eyebrow shape first (so step #2 before #1) in order to avoid plucking the wrong hairs.
2. With an eyebrow pencil, outline the edges of your eyebrow shape except for the front end of your eyebrow, leave the front end open. While it is not super crucial to cleanly draw the outline, I would say to try to get as sharp as possible so that the later steps are easier.
3. Using an eyebrow brush, pat on some eyeshadow (make sure it is the color and shade that you want!) in the areas of your eyebrow that are more sparse. Try to avoid areas that already have enough hair as shading those in will make those parts darker and your eyebrow will not look evenly filled it.
4. With the spoolie, brush out the eyeshadow to evenly disperse it. Feel free to go back and forth between step #3 and #4 until you are satisfied with the look!
5. Using a flat angled brush, outline the bottom of your eyebrow and the tip. I do not personally outline the top of my eyebrow, just up until the edge of the arch. (This is the most important step!!!)
6. Blend out the concealer with the flat brush towards the tip (AKA blend away from the front end and towards the tip). I also blend and pull down the concealer towards my eyelid.
And that is it! I know it was a lot of information, but I tried to be as detailed as possible so that you can follow along 😌 Everyone has a different way of doing their eyebrows, so if my method doesn’t match yours, do not worry!
I hope that this tutorial helped you out :) Eyebrows can be really tricky so don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work out the way you want it to just yet ❤ Let me know in the comments how you like to do your eyebrows!