Looking for a gorgeous eye look that will make you stand out, but doesn't involve many products? LOOK NO FURTHER!
All you need is a palette with a ~very~ pigmented silver, a vibrant red, a white eyeliner gel pencil, some blue eyeliner, and a star stamp!
Eye Products Used:
🤍 BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Palette
🤍 BH Cosmetics Power Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner in shades White and Royal Blue
🤍 ColourPop It's A Princess Thing Disney Shadow Palette
🤍 Milk Makeup Star Tattoo Stamp
Step by Step
1. Prime the eyelid with your favorite eyeshadow primer. I use the Mac Painterly Paint Pot.
2. Pack the red shade from the Brazil palette into the crease. I used a Morphe E17 brush to do this.
3. After it's packed on, use a thin blending brush (I used Morphe M506) to blend out the edges. Blend the outer corner into a flick. This will guide where the blue eyeliner goes later.
4. Use a concealer to cut the crease in a half circle shape on your eyelid.
5. Go in with that vibrant silver. I used shade Thingamabob from the ColourPop Disney palette. Wet a flat brush (prefereably with setting spray) and pack the shadow onto where you cut the crease.
6. Take that thin blending brush and somemore red and blend the edges where the red and silver meet. Fill in the outer corner as well!
7. Now it's time for the eyeliner! Use the flicked red that you made before as a guide for where you place your beginning line for your eyeliner. I have hooded eyelids so my wing is quite thick. Adjust to your eyelid type and eye shape!
8. Now use that white gel eyeliner to line your bottom lash line.
9. Pick up the blue eyeliner again and add it below the lash line. You can make it as think or thin as you want! Follow your instincts here!
10. Then connect the bottom blue eyeliner to the top blue eyeliner. to bring that eye look together!
11. Pop your fave highlighting eyeshadow shade in the inner corner (I used the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette in shade Electra for that extra blue tint!)
12. Add your fave mascara and/or falsies.
13. Take the Milk Makeup Star Stamp and place those stars wherever you want! My signature is two stars following my lower lash line!
⭐ And you're DONE! ⭐
Other Products Used:
🔥 Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm (REVIEW COMING SOON!)
🔥 Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer (REVIEW COMING SOON!)
🔥 BH Cosmetics Concealer & Corrector - Light 6 Color Palette
🔥 Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation in shade Vanilla 120B
🔥 Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in shade Fair
🔥 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
🔥 Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in shade Golden Light
🔥 OFRA Highlighter in shade Star Island
🔥 BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Paleete
🔥 Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
🔥 Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
🔥 Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Mat in shade M401 Hot Red
✨Hope y'all enjoy this look and I can't wait to see some of y'all take your own spin on it! ✨